Friday, March 20, 2009

March, Will I March?

Hahay.. I'm running out of time for my requirements. My hopes are still high but the other circumstances come in the way. I have two major obstacles left to dwell with. First is the continuation of my research which is the elective 2. Basically, I my INC research was just complied this month and i just have found an ADVISER for my study. My system which entitled EVACUATION CENTER INFORMATION REPOSITORY, was not yet check by my OVERALL ADVISER, Sir RANDY S. GAMBOA. The bigger thing about it is that March 23, 2009 will be the date Sir Gamboa will submit grades for all of his subject loads for this semester. If i cannot make it on that day, oh my.. i really don't know. I hope Sir will still let me continue even i was not yet check and just to let me MARCH this MARCH..huhuhu..

Again, my hopes are still high about marching. But there is still another thing. Sir ROBERTO CANDA will still want me to take the pre-final of final examination for my other INC..huhuhu.. I hope the LORD will touch his kind heart and let me proceed..huhuhuhuh...

But the again, my hopes are still very high.. POSITIVE MAXXXX!
Even with those obstacles, my boat is still moving forward. And i believe i can still make it with the help of some MERCY from the hands of my obstacle master..hehehe..

I know i can still do it..And i will not stop!..POSITIVE MAXX!! I hope I can MARCH!..I Will anyway, somewhere!..

No comments: