Thursday, June 11, 2009

Think About It

I have encountered a thread from BlogCatalog which somewhat intrigue me. The thread was made by Arnold/Reachout, here it is:

"what ifs" and "if only"

How many times have you heard these words spoken by a friend or family member or uttered them from your own lips? The "what ifs" and "if only" can plague a person's psyche, focusing them on the rearview of regret rather than the possibilities of tomorrow.

Now, think about it. Its very simple but very real. Thanks Arnold.

5 comments:

glaiglay said...

nice 1...

Anonymous said...

I like his post..

Whisper said...

for me there are no only if , what if or if only. I am a "come what may" type. how is that?

marco said...

I have a new post...

Estudyanteng Hectic

Unknown said...

nice post.....

Pls Visit My Music Blog For Downloading Songs...

Download Direct Hindi Music Songs And Ghazals